Wednesday 28 January 2015

UBC Comedy Presents Watchr - The Dating App We All Wish Existed


I'll admit that when I initially heard about Watchr - a new dating app that browses singles in your area and matches your compatibility to them based on what television series they want to binge watch - that I immediately wanted to join and find my soulmate (plus someone who won't mind getting caught up on Scandal with me). Unfortunately, Watchr is actuallly a parody made by UCB Comedy that pokes fun at the increasing number of oddly specific dating based apps that are being created to help people find true love. While is it quite funny to laugh at, it's also a surprisingly good idea, that I'm sure, if if existed, would actually be quite successful. Because, really, all anyone really wants from someone they're in a relationship with is that they own all the the Lost DVD's (I know I do).

1 comment:

  1. Netflix vs Stan Discover who has your favourite TV shows and movies between Netflix, Stan, Presto and Quickflix. Compare monthly costs and find the right entertainment package to suit your needs at WhichFlix.com.au.

    ReplyDelete