Tuesday 17 April 2012

What I'm Into...

Hi all,

Before I start posting I just wanted to give everyone a general idea of what sort of television (and all things pop-culture) stuff I like so you could get an idea of what sort of things I’ll be writing about, reviewing, ranting over etc. Here they are:


Favourite Television Show:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
  

Favourite Sitcom/ Comedy:
Friends


Favourite Reality Show:
Survivor


Guilty Pleasure:
Desperate Housewives


Favourite Television Character:
Walter White (Breaking Bad)


Favourite Couple:
Not usually a shipper, but Ned
and Chuck were pretty cute (Pushing Daisies)


Last Time I Cried Watching TV:
Unaccompanied Minor (Grey’s Anatomy)


Favourite Character Archetype:
Femme Fatale

Favourite Television/ Movie Genre:
Contemporary Science-Fiction/ Fantasy

What I’m Currently Watching On TV:
Revenge, How I Met Your Mother, Happy Endings,
Alcatraz, Ringer, The Big Bang Theory,
Californication, Desperate Housewives,
Game of Thrones

What I’m Currently Watching On DVD:
The Vampire Diaries (Season 2),
That 70’s Show (Season 8),
Sons of Anarchy (Season 1)

Favourite Television Writer:
Joss Whedon

Favourite Movies:
Inception, Alien, Watchmen,
Kick-Ass, District 9, Mean Girls, Kung Pow: Enter
The Fist, X-Men: First Class, Chronicle

Favourite Song:
Touched by VAST


Favourite Band:
Linkin Park
Favourite Artist:
Lana Del Rey

Favourite Books:
Wuthering Heights, Paradise Lost

 



So thanks for reading everyone, and feel free to let
me know what your favourite things on TV are,
I'd love to here them.

No comments:

Post a Comment